Magic is a skill in which players use runes to cast spells. These spells serve many uses such as teleportation, combat, jewelry enchant, etc. As a player's levels increase, they can cast a wider variety of spells, as well as switch between different spell books which allows for different spells to be cast.
Magic requires runes in order to cast any type of spell. A certain amount of runes are required to cast one spell, with the amount of runes needed increasing dependent on both the type of spell, and its level. All types of rune, except the Soul rune and Blood rune, can be made using the Runecrafting skill.
- Air rune (Level 1 Runecrafting)
- Mind rune (Level 2 Runecrafting)
- Water rune (Level 5 Runecrafting)
- Mist Runes (Level 6 Runecrafting)
- Earth rune (Level 9 Runecrafting)
- Dust Runes (Level 10 Runecrafting)
- Mud Runes (Level 13 Runecrafting)
- Fire rune (Level 14 Runecrafting)
- Smoke Runes (Level 15 Runecrafting)
- Steam Runes (Level 19 Runecrafting)
- Body rune (Level 20 Runecrafting)
- Lava Runes (Level 23 Runecrafting)
- Cosmic rune (Level 27 Runecrafting)
- Chaos rune (Level 35 Runecrafting)
- Astral rune (Level 40 Runecrafting)
- Nature rune (Level 44 Runecrafting)
- Law rune (Level 54 Runecrafting)
- Death rune (Level 65 Runecrafting)
Basic Spellbook SpellsEdit
These spells are the type of spells that can be cast by any player, without completing a Quest or any other type of requirement. The Basic Spellbook offers a large range of skilling spells as well as combat spells.