These are the official patch notes, quoted directly from Old School Runescape's forum at Runescape.com.
22nd February, 2013Edit
- Player owned Housing and the Construction skill have been temporarily disabled.
- The Barbarian Assault minigame has been temporary disabled.
- The Slug Menace quest has been temporary disabled.
- The Death to the Dorgeshuun quest has been temporary disabled.
- Unidentified herbs have been changed to grimy herbs.
- The respawn timer for resources and NPC’s on Tutorial Island has been reduced.
- An issue with players being able to eat food with 0 HP has been fixed.
- An issue with players being stuck on Fishing Trawler minigame has been fixed.
- The logout timer has been changed from 90 seconds to 5 minutes.
- Various performance improvement fixes have been made.
- Various security improvement fixes have been made.
25th February 2013Edit
- The change for herbs from "unidentified" to "grimy" was reverted, by popular request.
- Trade/Challenge offers will work more reliably for players with spaces in their names.
- Behind-the-scenes preparatory work for a downloadable client was completed
27th February 2013Edit
- The ESC key will once again switch your side-panel to the inventory.
- A technical problem that had caused some of the game worlds to go offline has been fixed.
- The server's internal log has been changed as it was getting spammed unnecessarily.
- A quest animation was interrupting other game features and so has been fixed.
5th March 2013Edit
- Player-Owned Houses are now accessible enabling the proper training of Construction.
- The Slug Menace quest is now available, providing access to Proselyte armour.
- A bug has been fixed that was making the Fishing Trawler fail to fill with water properly when sinking.
- The food-rotting special attack of ghasts has been adjusted slightly to fix a bug.
13th March 2013Edit
- The Barbarian Assault minigame is now accessible.
18th March 2013Edit
- An issue has been fixed whereby holding down keys - such as the arrow keys or CTRL - for long periods caused a sort of click/input 'lag', and, in worst cases, disconnections.
- As part of the recent policy change on unofficial gambling games, various items that were used for player-run games of chance in OldSchool RS have been changed to match the changes in RuneScape.
21 March 2013Edit
- The Death to the Dorgeshuun quest is now accessible.
- You can toggle the report option by right-clicking on the Report Abuse button.
- Toy mice were giving too much Agility xp and have been fixed.
- A minor animation bug in the Fremennik Trials quest when playing the lyre has been resolved.
- A problem when talking to cats whilst having a follower has been fixed.
- The following items voted for on the content poll have been implemented:
- Toggle run mode remembered between logins.
- Right-clicking on chat messages from your friends will more easily let you reply to them.
- Pressing 'tab' will reply to the last private message sent to you.
- Left-click to bank is now be available on bank booths.
- Pressing 'Enter' will now log you in after typing your username/password on the login screen
22nd March 2013Edit
- Typing ::toggleroof into the chat box will now toggle between two options for removing roofs from buildings. Roofs will either be hidden or be shown selectively.
26th March 2013Edit
- The Easter event from 2007 has been added to the game and will run until April 8th 2013.
4th April 2013Edit
- Slayer masters will now check your Defence level is appropriate before assigning creatures which require special equipment that you don’t have the requirements to wear.
- Fixed an issue when retrieving the diary pages in Royal Trouble quest.
- There is no longer an infinite stock of certain slayer items.
- Fixed a problem with Oaknock’s machine.
- The “ALQ” fairy ring code now works properly and takes you to the Haunted Woods.
- Improved the cannon ownership system to be more robust.
- Hunter implings can only be caught by one person at a time.
5th April 2013Edit
- The chat system now automatically detects certain kinds of website advertisement.